ChefTek, LLC is Denver Metro and Colorado’s premier commercial repair specialists. We service marque establishments, businesses, restaurants, breweries, and grocery stores; performing work on HVAC, cold side equipment, hot side equipment, ice machines, and specialty appliances.
The Service Technician is responsible for operating a company vehicle to and from customer sites to perform diagnostics and repairs on commercial hot side, cold side equipment, and HVAC equipment. The Service Technician will also provide exceptional customer service with the ability to handle customer issues and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision. When our customers call on us for help, they can rest assured that their equipment will be cared for and operating in no time.
At ChefTek, we love building long-lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and vendors. Every team member is empowered to deliver a “white glove” and solution-oriented customer experience.
If you’re someone with industry repair experience who enjoys solving problems, embraces change with a “glass half full attitude,” has great work ethic, and is looking for a rewarding career, then this is the job for you. Please apply by clicking on the link below. We’d love to learn more about you, your goals, and how we can help you achieve them.
- Perform repairs on commercial kitchen (hot side, refrigeration, ice machines, specialty appliances) and HVAC equipment
- Ordering, installing, and efficient use of parts for repairs; maintaining vehicle maintenance
- Complete administrative duties such as accurate notetaking, excellent communication and follow up with customers, technicians, and office staff
- Effectively maintain proper inventory levels for your vehicle and/ or jobs performed
- Safety conscious. Your safety is our top priority; technicians will perform work and techniques with this in mind
- Hours of operation are Monday thru Saturday 7:00am – 4:00pm. Must be able and willing to work a weekly rotational emergency/on-call as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience (commercial or residential appliance and HVAC repair & maintenance OR similar experience within plumbing, electrical, or construction)
- EPA Certification
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient to follow through on duties and assignments with little to no supervisionExceptional organizational, customer service, and communication skills
- Proficiency to navigate computer, tablet, smartphone-based technology
- Ability to lift or move up to 75 lbs. with/without reasonable accommodation
- 4+ years experience (commercial or residential appliance and HVAC repair & maintenance OR similar experience within plumbing, electrical, or construction)
- Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) certification
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification
- Bi-lingual; English and Spanish speaking is a plus
- This work occasionally requires walking, standing, squatting, bending, sitting, kneeling, reaching overhead, and twisting for the duration of the workday. Other requirements are the ability to climb ladders, work from heights and crawl in tight quarters
- Must be able to use your hands for tool usage, installation of parts, and moving equipment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Pay
- Quarterly bonuses available based on performance
- 40 hours per week, paid overtime available
- Schedule: (5) 8-hour days or (4) 10-hour days; includes Saturday availability
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off
- Company Sponsored North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification for employees interested in the field
- Career Advancement
- Professional training and a great Learning Culture
- Company vehicle, tools, parts, and gas card